General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Hmmm!!!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bobtanian

Bobtanian Report 27 Mar 2021 17:55

sad thing yesterday....driving out of my turning, saw a hedgehog probably fresh from hibernation.....sad thing was it had been run over....

sad thing today....surfin freeview as you do, and had always bypassed "Malcom in the Middle"

decided to have a look and see what it is all about......

now I know why I bypass it!!

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 27 Mar 2021 19:32

:-\
:-D

Mel Fairy Godmother

Mel Fairy Godmother Report 28 Mar 2021 10:51

There wil be even more lovely hedgehogs squashed on the roads once the clocks go back and badgers too when we get more traffic on the roads after lockdown.

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 28 Mar 2021 13:34

I hate seeing animals being roadkill

My home borders on open countryside in Kent. With many orchards and open fields too

We have often seen dead foxes on the road and hate it when they are still getting run over and over again

Hubby would stop rather drive over if he couldn’t go around it .then when he could he would overtake giving a wide berth

Sadly too my cat thinks live mice .birds or even baby rabbits are wonderful presents for me

I will always try to get them free so they can escape from him

I had a mesh screen made two years ago to put outside the back door so I can have it open so he can’t bring anything in

:-(