General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Oh what an exciting day!

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Mar 2021 11:39

At ten o'clock this morning, a man came o build the planters that came on Monday and were far too daunting for us to tackle.

It took the little rat twenty minutes!

At two, this afternoon, OH is going to pick up the Sainsbury's order and I can hardly contain myself about that.

There is only a box of vegan beef flavoured Oxos in that order.

Now, if only Bovril would start doing the veggie one again, I would have little o complain of (I would find something, I know!).It is not as if they don't know how to do it, they made it when the foot and mouth outbreak was on and the vegan pound is very much stronger now. Even more important than that. I WANT SOME!

Andysmum

Andysmum Report 21 Mar 2021 15:23

They do!

Google "veggie bovril" and you can get some. It's even on special offer at the moment.

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Mar 2021 16:39

Oh wow!

Thank you.

Sharron

Sharron Report 21 Mar 2021 19:25

Doh!

It's only available at a football ground and it would take considerably ore than a cup of Bovril to get e to go to a football match.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 21 Mar 2021 21:39

There are a few' 'Vegetarian Bovril alternatives' - put that in the search engine to see them! :-D :-D