General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Keep your eyes peeled

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RolloTheRed

RolloTheRed Report 19 Apr 2020 12:18

Millions of new burial & cemetery records
Inbox
x
Findmypast Fridays

JoyLouise

JoyLouise Report 19 Apr 2020 12:23

Thank you Rollo.

Barbra

Barbra Report 19 Apr 2020 13:42

Thank you Rollo intresting will have a look

nameslessone

nameslessone Report 19 Apr 2020 14:59

New records this week
Surrey Burials
Search over 450,000 new additions from the West Surrey Family History Society.

Greater London Burial Index
This useful resource continues to grow with new records covering 10 parishes across Greater London.

United States Billion Graves Index
Pinpoint the final resting place of your US ancestors with a further 2.2 million GPS tagged cemetery records.

Canada Billion Graves Cemetery Index
Was your ancestor buried in Canada? Search almost 100,000 additional records to discover where, when and more.

LondonBelle

LondonBelle Report 19 Apr 2020 15:21

I have found the BillionGraves Index very useful especially for my Prince Edward Island, Canada Ancestors; they have a photo of the Headstone and photos of surrounding Headstones. None of the Headstones were on FindaGrave.

For those who do not subscribe to FMP there is a BillionGraves Index on FamilySearch and that is what I used; just put BillionGraves in the Collection Search. However, it might be FMP BillionGraves Index is a more recent version, I will need to take a look. :-)