General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

My street-cred

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 13 Mar 2020 15:23

Oh dear.

This afternoon,I have been quietly writing up my medieval bit and listening to the Pastoral Symphony, hoping that nobody finds out.

If anybody asks, can you tell them I was reading 'Fifty Shades of Grey' andlistening to Meatloaf please? I would rather be that person.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 13 Mar 2020 15:32

No you wouldn't!
To me, reading Fifty Shades of Grey would be like believing Dan Brown's books!

JustGinnie

JustGinnie Report 13 Mar 2020 15:35

My lips are sealed about your actual activity, but 'Fifty shades of Grey' really?

No problem re Meatloaf .

Sharron

Sharron Report 13 Mar 2020 15:49

Mills and Boone then.

Caroline

Caroline Report 13 Mar 2020 16:15

You mean Dan brown books aren't real??

Sharron

Sharron Report 13 Mar 2020 16:16

I don't know. They are too hard for me to read.

maggiewinchester

maggiewinchester Report 13 Mar 2020 16:17

:-D :-D :-D
They exist. A lot of the contents don't though.

PatinCyprus

PatinCyprus Report 13 Mar 2020 17:46

We listen to both classical music and Meatloaf according to mood or what we are doing so don't worry Sharron you can be both ;-) :-D :-D

Sharron

Sharron Report 13 Mar 2020 17:50

I wouldn't actually listen to Meatloaf in real life, far too much of an old fart for that. I would just rather have people think I did than Beethoven, in my council house!