General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Dancing on ice

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 6 Jan 2020 07:31

What a great start to the series!

I found the performance by Matt and 'H' quite moving and it certainly meant a lot to many people there. It was a brave move to make. Well done, D on I.

Lizx

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 6 Jan 2020 09:32

Yes it was good and we enjoyed it. Two men performing together are certainly good to watch as they are both strong. And yes it meant a lot to many people. However, I hope it doesn't unbalance the voting with people voting for the wrong reasons.

Looking forward to next week now.

Island

Island Report 6 Jan 2020 11:16

I think 'voting for the wrong reasons' has always be the case for many on these shows Ann, eg - how did Gemma Collins last so long? :-0

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 6 Jan 2020 16:12

Yes, true, be nice if all votes were for the performance but that will never happen.

Island

Island Report 6 Jan 2020 16:21

Then there's the young man from Diversity - and Ashley Banjo on the judging panel! unfair on both I think.

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 6 Jan 2020 18:21

Yes if he wins people will say it is because of Ashley. He has the potential to be good too.

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond

Purple **^*Sparkly*^** Diamond Report 7 Jan 2020 08:08

The fact that Oti's sister was on the panel of Strictly didn't seem to be a problem so I think Ashley will be as fair judging Perry's skating.

Lizx