General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Nick Tilsley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 4 Jun 2019 21:09

If only someone would drop a house on *his* head. Or at the very least give Ben Price some acting lessons. I'll chip in.

If only we could post pics here ...

https://media1.tenor.com/images/37a7adee5bca77ad3bf87aeeff5c6a1f/tenor.gif

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4b13bc0dffbdab49d917c6b73a299b18/tenor.gif

Rambling

Rambling Report 4 Jun 2019 21:17

Goodness! Hello Joonie nice to see you here :-) I was only thinking about you a bit earlier today.

I gave up watching the soaps about 10 years ago, if I do catch glimpses I am left wondering who they are or saying "hasn't he / she aged a lot" lol.

Madge

Madge Report 4 Jun 2019 21:48

I stopped watching years ago too all got a bit overdone and miserable it was never the same once Bet Elsie and Hilda were all gone :-(

Cynthia

Cynthia Report 5 Jun 2019 07:44

Like Rosie, I was thinking about you this week too and was on the verge of messaging to see if you were still upright! Good to see you Joonie.

All I can say is 'Bring back Ena Sharples'.... :-D

AnninGlos

AnninGlos Report 5 Jun 2019 08:58

He is a terrible actor in my opinion. Or maybe he is so good he remembers to pull the same faces all the time Lol!!

Island

Island Report 5 Jun 2019 10:51

Never thought the day would come but I've found it remarkably easy to not watch it anymore :-0
They need to get rid of a few awful characters - eg, The gurning vicar aka Billy No Mass, Gemma and brother, Carla, the bit parters….. and get some new story liners.

JoonieCloonie

JoonieCloonie Report 19 Jun 2019 20:40

Oops, life took over. My mum is about to give up on treatment for her cancer and go with pain relief for the few weeks or months she has left. I will be spending next week with her again. It's been 6 weeks since I was there (normally spending 10 days a month for the last 8 months, but had to work extra this month to make up for so much lost time) and I am going to be shocked at her decline. And the tall dude's post-stroke needs become more and abilities beome less as time goes on; leaving him on his own for more than a week has become unwise. (This time I have to leave behind the cat whose cancer leaves her about as much time as my mum, too, because I have to take the cat that needs medicating twice a day with me ...)

But but -- did nobody look at the links to the pics I put?! -- the pics are well-known on the internet, depicting the classic internet troll -- and think: It's Nick Tilsley! Ugly as sin and twice as nasty.

I showed my mum and she got a giggle. :-)

And yeah, every time they start a new storyline on the Street these days, we groan and wonder how long we will have to endure it. Months of quadruplet pregnancy on the horizon now.

Hello to all, and belated happy birthday to you Cynthia and I will pass yours on to her!

Rambling

Rambling Report 19 Jun 2019 21:23

Best wishes to you Joonie, and all the best to your mother and your OH and cats x