General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

postal address

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 27 May 2019 15:04

Hi, I am just asking for a friend. Is there a postal address for genes reunited uk.? I have tried looking on google but I can't find anything.
Thanks
Angie

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 May 2019 15:13

The one given on this site is

The Glebe
6 Chapel Place
Rivington Street
London EC2A 3DQ

It’s probably still the same.

Angela

Angela Report 27 May 2019 15:15

Many thanks for your jelp

SylviaInCanada

SylviaInCanada Report 27 May 2019 17:58

You could also check the address for FindMyPast ......... GR operates out of the same office as FMP

On GR ............... scroll down to the bottom of your screen, and look for Company Information.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 27 May 2019 18:11

Just checked rather than assumed that things have stayed the same - The address for Findmypast is also

The Glebe, 6 Chapel Place, Rivington Street, London EC2A 3DQ

A number of members were invited to visit GR at Glebe house a number of years ago. We were product testing the new design. In one room there were a number of people working on PC's. Separated by an access route, half were for GR & the rest FMP.