General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Not more mouths!?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sharron

Sharron Report 23 Oct 2014 09:00

I think I mentioned that, as well as Desmond who came to us via the same route, I am feeding a little black cat on the windowsill every day.

I expect she will move in eventually but the logistics will be alarming.

Yesterday, Fred's mate was doing whatever he does down the garden when a beautiful big, black lady brought her baby to show him. It must be a little baby girlie because she is black and tortoiseshell. I don't know exactly what Fred's mate does up the garden but he said it was turquoise when he told me!

They are living behind a pile of slabs in the garden next door it seems and I know they will be thoughtlessly evicted as soon as he finds out so I am getting some hay and will put the old clinical waste bin on it's side between the greenhouse and shed filled with this hay in the hope that they move in to that.

Then I will know where they are so I can call the charity to catch them. Maybe they can live here too, when they have been filleted, Desmond is twelve and that is pretty good going for a grey cat, so, once he is riding on Fred's wheelchair again, There may be ladies in waiting for his position here!