General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Wandering back in

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

UzziAndHerDogs

UzziAndHerDogs Report 21 Oct 2010 19:32

After a week or so of being amused by a tele, it's got rather boring.

The move is okay, not perfect but mutts seem happier and believe it or not I am thinking of cooking more !!!!!
We had a couple of set backs, the 1st was OH running in to wild boar at 1a.m. coming home from work the 1st Tuesday back at work which meant we have been without a car all this time, so we haven't been able to ferry goods across.
The 2nd and worst was going out last Saturday for 2 hours so the mutts could learn to be shut in again and finding one of the doors wide open (double bolted from inside) and Minx missing.
The agents changed the lock on the one door but tomorrow they will sort both door locks out, as they have decided my mutt could not have kicked the bolts off.

Also tomorrow we get another car so we can start to ferry across our stuff and sell both the bus and the ruined car.

Me can spend time back on here now the tele is boring lol