General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Barbra Streisand on Jonathan Ross

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 2 Oct 2009 23:15

I NEVER watch Jonathan Ross cos i cant stand him !!lol but OH and I love Barbra so we watched it tonight ,Well I thought she was lovely not at all a show biz big head star!! she said she is really a home body and doesnt do live shows cos she doesnt like to be watched where she can see loads of eyes on her,she only sings when she wants to and hasn't sung since Jan when she made her last album ,doesnt like to exercise her voice either so what you get is how it is on the day.
I thought Jonathan Ross did a good interview and didnt do his usual got to score off you cos its MY show .he was very respectful and toned down which made this a good easy to watch interview.
We thought Barbra showed her true self and was lovely