General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Incorrect Birth Certificates

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Judith

Judith Report 24 Sep 2009 13:22

I have a couple of incorrect birth certificates, is there a thread anywhere on this site where I can put details if anyone wants them?

Having just read a few posts I have to say that on the whole I like this site, but I don't like the colours! wish the powers would be would stop messing about with it though, have sent in a few complaints and comments but it does not get you anywhere!
Also think there should be some guidelines on how to enter your information, some people just don't have a clue, and as for the ones that ask to see your tree then take off all the information (without asking permission) it has taken me 25 years and a lot of money to accumulate, well words fail me! Some contributors you cannot take seriously so although there might just be a nugget you want you can't trust the tree.
Finally, there must be a better way to print off the tree than there is currently, it would be good to print off just sections of the tree, some of my husbands family would like his part of my tree but can find no way to isolate it. Sorry to moan.

JS