General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Political bl*gs

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Muffyxx

Muffyxx Report 13 Apr 2009 20:53

Further to all the hoo ha about the leaked or stolen......depending on what side of the fence you sit on lol emails......I have spent a couple of hours reading both the Guido Fawkes site and also the site run by Derek Draper......I like to hear both sides of any story.

I have always been a bit cynical about blogs up til now......for obvious reasons........read one from an Aussie guy a year or so back which was good but never really expanded my reading material beyond that blog wise.......cept for the obvious ones lol..

What an eye opener today has been........certainly proves to me that our press is next to useless........which I always kind of knew anyhow...... when a blogger manages to break a story that was sat on for a good few weeks by the media.....you've got to think there's something amiss..... xx