General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Worldpay

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Shirley

Shirley Report 9 Apr 2009 23:32

Do other people have problems with worldpay? I have again had my password nixed. I have two VISA bankcards, one UK & one NZ. At first I just used my UK card - cheaper than paying for exchange rates. Then worldpay refused the password on it so I moved to my NZ card. Now they have refused that one also. I have used the same password on these cards for years, maybe I should have changed them. It is a long time since I joined worldpay (and found it didn't pay!!) so I can't remember their password or find the record I made of it. Now I have to write to my two banks and hope they can help. It is ridiculous, all my other passwords remain unchallenged. If VISA is so secure nobody can use it what is the point? I can no longer use findmy past, Scotlandspeople or (key moan) 1911 census!
Minor temper tantrum but any comments? Shirley