General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i only did a bit of baking

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust***

***Julie*Ann***.sprinkling fairydust*** Report 3 Mar 2009 18:22

made some more welsh cakes, and a dorset apple cake,
took son to work, came back to cook tea for hubby before work, and made his sarnies, i felt a bit perculiar,
my backs been bad in work, thismorning and i took painkillers,
but i think the baking over did it, though i enjoyed it at the time,

well hubby said the spag bol wasnt like he makes, (thats all he makes now and again, i said you serious, ( he sounded a bit rude if you ask me) well i said dont eat it then if you dont like it,
so he didnt finish it, i think he had bit of a moody on but hey ho, theres a polite way to say you dont like tea,

trouble is my dad never said that to mam, he used to eat all the meals she cooked, but then she was good at cooking, and so is dad,
lol

but dad woulndt of ate foreign muck and mam knew that, lmao, so spag bol werent on menu at home