General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

where are your kids on a Sunday Afternoon

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Little Lost

Little Lost Report 23 Feb 2009 06:08

Just lately all I seem to do on a Sunday afternoon at work is watch the kids trying to sneak things into their pockets. Yesterday I caught one lad (taller than me) with a 29 p choc dip in his pocket. So told him we have it all on DVD so we freeze frame it print of a picture of his face and send it to the police. Later I caught a younger one with a 28p can of tango in his pocket. Took it of him and told him to not come back in EVER.............
I know we cant be with then 24/7 but roaming the shops on a Sunday afternoon is not something I let my kids get up to. Mine are grown up now but 9 time out of 10 we would play a board game or go to the park or watch a family film on a Sunday afternoon.