General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Find my Past / Click and Buy - read if you use

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

JackyJ1593

JackyJ1593 Report 23 Dec 2008 14:08

For a long time I have used click and buy to purchase units for Find my Past but in the last few days I have had a lot of problems and the payments have not gone through. A message has been displayed to say that there has been a problem but has not stated what. I have just phoned click and buy and after a palaver (phone bill in husband's name and he is not in the house to allow me to speak to them), they have said that you can no longer purchase anything using click and buy and your phone bill as BT have stopped it.

I did suggest it would be helpful if this message was displayed along with the problem message but apparently all click and buy customers will receive an email sometime in the next week.

Not very helpful when the extra units will not be available for long and the 1911 will not be available.

I have now spent all my money on Christmas and won't have enough before 1911 is taken off!

I am now going to sulk. :-(

Jacky