General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Henderson & Conroy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 10 Sep 2008 02:40

G'Day I am trying to find unknown relatives. My mother is Diedre Anne Henderson previously of Box Hill Victoria Australia. Around the time of 1963 on. Her parents were Sargent Victor & Florence (nee Coleman) Henderson. My father is James Conroy (unaquainted). My parents were unmarried and only encouraged to become so, if I was given up for adoption (religious requirement). Which fatefully and gladly my mum didnt do. So they went their seperate ways. I have 1 photo of my father as a young man at his place of work, which was a grocery store. I look similar in appearance, but my 20yr old son looks even more like his grandfather. So I have no doubt of my genes. I respect my fathers choice to not interact in my life. He apparently remarried and had 3 sons later on. I would appreciate meeting my father, but am more interested in connecting with half brothers and or sisters. I would also appreciate family tree and medical history on my fathers side, for future reference. My birthdate is Aug 1964.
36yrs of wondering & 44yrs of being unknown to some is long enough. Please let me know if you can be of any help whatsoever.
Love and Light from Susan Henderson