General Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Got to say a BIG THANK YOU...........

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 16 Apr 2008 00:04

To Errol in particular for your help in trying to sort my lappy out tonight. Its not often someone is prepared to give up over 3 hours on one persons problems!

Also to Chris of Wessex and all the contributors on your thread entitled 'Loss of nearly 500 primary schools since..'. I have really enjoyed the debate. I enjoy looking at all sides of the argument and its great it has not been turned into a 'nasty' thread.

Tonight has reminded me what GR is supposed to be about. So thanks to everyone who has joined in or observed! Even observers contribute!

I really need to sleep but dont want to miss anything!! Long time since I felt that way about GR!!

love Theresa