Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Who are we looking for in Lincolnshire?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sidami

Sidami Report 12 Aug 2004 10:05

My names are:- Dawson Dixon Wood Wilkinson Sissins Saunby Wackett Parker. It would be useful if you could add what you have to offer for look ups. I have the 1926 Kelly's directory for Lincolnshire.

Geoff

Geoff Report 12 Aug 2004 10:56

Everitt, Blackburn, Clipsham, Tyler I can do 1841 and 1861 census lookups, but need a location.

Twinkle

Twinkle Report 12 Aug 2004 11:51

Presgrave(s) and Woodward, mostly around Leverton/Benington/Scamblesby.

Shannette

Shannette Report 12 Aug 2004 13:13

My names are Clare and Swaby in Louth Ruskington and Marshchapel areas.

Sidami

Sidami Report 12 Aug 2004 22:52

any more?

chezzy

chezzy Report 12 Aug 2004 22:56

Emmingham,North,and Wells..around foston,louth and aisthorpe areas.

susie manterfield(high wycombe)

susie manterfield(high wycombe) Report 13 Aug 2004 15:04

hubbys looking for BRADER in grimolby lincs and PATCHETT in sibsey and waltham lincs MANDIVILLE/MANDEVILLE in bassingham and carlton le moorland susie

Lysianne

Lysianne Report 13 Aug 2004 16:37

Hi I'm looking for Swan - Boston and Wilson - Spalding Sorry I haven't got any resources for searching Lysianne

Nicola

Nicola Report 15 Aug 2004 01:23

George Arthur Millar and Florence Ploughman George was born in Ingoldsby, Lincs. I have no dob - I am guessing around early 1880's. Florence was born in Moulton Chapel, Lincs. Again no dob, again assume around early 1880's. Maybe late 1870's, as they had their first child in 1898. Any help would be gratefully received as I am at a complete loss at present! Thanks, Nicky

Jane

Jane Report 15 Aug 2004 21:38

Sue, i have Saunby's in my tree, they're from Sleaford, Martin, Linwood and Leake, Ring any bells with you???? Jane

Sidami

Sidami Report 15 Aug 2004 22:34

Jane, I have sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you. Sue

Susan

Susan Report 16 Aug 2004 08:00

I'm looking for Burman, Spilsby district Peacock,Spilsby district Oliver, (same area) Burridge(same area) and Horstead from Louth Sue

Steven

Steven Report 16 Aug 2004 09:17

Looking for Kerriage/Kerridge/Carriage in Spalding Lincs 1880's. Steve.

Rose

Rose Report 16 Aug 2004 13:14

Hi, In Lincolnshire I am researching; BURKILL - Winteringham then later in York EVERITT/EVRATT - Winteringham/Winterton (not connected to Geoff I'm afraid) LADER/LADDER/LOWDER - Grantham/Messingham/Winterton/Winteringham Rose

Lucky

Lucky Report 16 Aug 2004 13:25

I have Stevenson. I have hardly touched this line. They are in Langtoft. My gt.gt.grandfather Robert went to Cambridge and married Anne Gravestock. Have him on all the census from 1861 in Cambridge. Diane

Rebecca

Rebecca Report 19 Aug 2004 07:46

Marshalls & Wyers from Bourne area, mainly Kirkby Underwood, Rippingale,Haconby and Morton. Rebecca

Jane

Jane Report 15 Sep 2004 13:10

HI Sue I am looking for the Gray's/Grey's Hollingsworth Aitkins Goates Tate's Tweed's Batty's They are all in the Winterton, Roxby, Burton upon Stather, Barton upon Humber, Winteringham, Barrow upon Humber Areas of Lincolnshire. Tates are from Flixborough Jane

Christine in Herts

Christine in Herts Report 15 Sep 2004 18:24

Hi My main project is an ancestral chart but I have some peripheral CHRISTMASes who moved around a lot. Eli (b 1852Q4 Farringdon, Hants) & Charlotte (b 1856-7 Walpole, Norfolk) were in Saltfleet Cum Skidbrooke for the 1901 census; children - Frances & Thomas. Eli - by now known by his second name, Hector, was a coastguard (ex RN). Christine