Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Free 1911 UK Form?

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

poppycat

poppycat Report 18 Jan 2011 03:40

Can someone help me please in acquiring a Free 1911 Census Form [ UK ]

I have searched but does not seem to be a Form available that is Free to download can someone help me in this please.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 18 Jan 2011 07:07

Not quite sure what you mean by a 'Free' 1911 form.

The full 1911 census is only available on one of the two sites managed by Find My Past - one Subscription, the other Pay as you Go.

Ancestry are in the process of introducing the 1911 census and you can view the Summary Books, although not the census pages proper as yet, in their UK Census Collection, but again you need to be a subscriber.

poppycat

poppycat Report 18 Jan 2011 07:16

InspectorGreenPen

Perhaps i should have said 'Free 1911C blank Chart' like all the other C's Charts & can add your own Family to a blank C. Chart.
Thanks for your input.

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 18 Jan 2011 07:33

Ok

Try this site - they have blank census forms to download as PDF files

http://www.discoveryourancestors.com/Downloads/downloads.html

poppycat

poppycat Report 18 Jan 2011 07:46

InspectorGreenPen

Many thanks for that much appreciated!