Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

scottish people

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Norman

Norman Report 4 Jan 2011 15:18

Spent loads of money on credits, to get a marrage certificate.
But can't get any farther than this.
George White - Margaret. s. Aitchison
Statutory Marriage 685/02 0055.
Then says view, but all I get is the same
less 5 units.
Please help
Norman.

**Liz in Scotland**

**Liz in Scotland** Report 4 Jan 2011 16:56

Hi Norman,

If you have paid the five credits and still get no image, contact SP through their site, or you can try (if you've not already done it) changing your settings to 'direct download' in 'My details' and see if image will download to your pc.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 4 Jan 2011 18:53

Hi Norman,

I have just viewed the image and its full details with no problems,

when you click view it should then bring an option to either open the image or save to your computer,usually saved to my documents,,,but it will also save any viewed images on SP site itself in your site space.

Norman

Norman Report 5 Jan 2011 20:33

Thank you Liz - Kay and Frank
for your very Good advice.
I'm now the proud owner of a marriage certificate
from Scottish People.
And big thank you to Genes Reunited
for making it possible.
Norman.

Kay????

Kay???? Report 5 Jan 2011 20:51

Hi Norman,

Oh I could have sent you the image and it would have saved you 6 credits,,,,,,sorry I didnt think.

you can go back on SP and see all your** viewed images** top of SP screen after you have signed in. any time you wish and print off as many copies as you want,,,,,,well done.