Genealogy Chat

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

i,v changed my inter net supplier

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

...Julie...

...Julie... Report 2 Jan 2011 21:59

ages ago a lady sent me photos of my grt grt grandparents stupidly i didnt print them off, i had nothing but problems with my old net work supplier so i changed it and i also had to change my e-mail address i not good with computers so would anyone know how i would get into my old account

thanks

InspectorGreenPen

InspectorGreenPen Report 3 Jan 2011 06:59

It depends on your old email account. Can you put the details on here and someone may be able to advise.

ie [email protected]

it is the bit after the @ that matters, don't disclose your actual email address.

Bear in mind it may not be possible if it was specific to your old isp and does not have web-based access.

Petef

Petef Report 3 Jan 2011 08:52

I'm sure a lot of us would like to know how to do this!

...Julie...

...Julie... Report 3 Jan 2011 22:53

Thank you Slartibartfast i,l have a look i cant remember my old e-mail address either Inspectorgreenpen, did have all my info in a book but cant find it i,m going to have to have a good look could kick myself now i was so happy to recieve these picture strange thing is this lady lives 10 mins away from me,her father was my grandfathers brother
Thanks for your time
Kind regards