Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Rachael Palin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Rachael

Rachael Report 22 Mar 2003 00:27

hiya my name is rachael palin nee chadwick .....i am searching for any relatives on my mothers side her suename being wynn,just interested in finding other relatives that i might not of met ,i know most of my relations .but it will be interesting to find information on my grandad arthur wynn .if either of these names are familiar then u can contact me on ,[email protected] on me i am 21 years old and have two children chloe and jade any of my auntys or uncles that i know like colin or moonyean that might come accross this please contact me we havent really had much contact since my mother died it would be grate to be able to talk on here all my love rachael