Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Woodgate

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Monica

Monica Report 16 Mar 2003 19:44

Tracing any Woodgates from Bexley, Kent or Epsom, Surrey

John

John Report 19 Jun 2008 18:43

Hi Monica
In 5 years I would hope that you have found information on any Woodgates from Kent, but just in case you haven't and you are still interested I am building a tree of Woodgates from Kent and would be pleased to help
Best wishes
Austen

Monica

Monica Report 30 Dec 2015 14:37

Hi Austen
Sorry I didn't realise that you had responded to my request. Any help would be appreciated
Regards
Monica

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

greyghost

greyghost Report 30 Dec 2015 14:43

Monica, Austen replied 71/2 year ago!

You could try clicking on the name John in green (ish) or hovering over the blank picture. Either way it will give you the chance to send a personal message - GR will notify him there is a message IF he still has the same email address as when he first registered. Don't hold your breathe for a reply, but DO keep an eye out when you have posted a thread to see if there are replies.

Under Tools on the left of this page, click on My Threads and you will see a list of threads you have participated in and/or started.