Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wheeler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kim

Kim Report 24 Nov 2006 13:40

Albert Edward Wheeler

Trying to find any relatives or information of Albert Edward Wheeler born between 1903 - 1910. He is my grandfather and do not have much to go on.
He was married to Nellie Violet( Nee) Vian.It is a mystery if they were married or not.
They had 3 children Kathleen, Ronald ( my dad) and Pamela.
I know his mothers name was Kathleen and was from Ireland.He had a few sisters, one was called Muriel and she lived in Egham. She had 2 sons, one of them was the same age as my dad and he was called Frank.
My nan is from Windsor that's where they met then moved to Cippenham Slough. He left my nan when my dad was 12 (1949) He was last heard of living in Hemel Hempstead,and he was a skilled millwright, and that's all i know.
Any help would be appreciated
Would love to find out more about him.

Kim Davies (nee Wheeler)

Grainne 20118919191919

Grainne 20118919191919 Report 11 Oct 2007 20:59

hi kim
Dont know anything about your grandad but my mother was Muriel Vian, Nellies sister.I am trying to find info on Their father Edward Albert Vian.If you would like to see my tree let me know
Regards
Roy Cook

Kevin

Kevin Report 31 Jan 2015 11:44

hiya - im sorting out my family tree and my aunt cissie - was born cissie wheeler 1918 registered in eton, her mothers maiden name wheeler - she was married Raymond Portsmouth until his death in 1982, she later remarried George shaw in 1997 and died I believe in Nottinghamshire...

if this is of any help ...

greyghost

greyghost Report 31 Jan 2015 12:06

Welcome to the boards Kevin.

Roy (Grainne) posted over 7 years ago in answer to a query a year before that from Kim. Neither might by now remain GR members or check the boards for whatever reason. If you want to try to contact either of them, click on their names and you can then send a personal message via GR. They will be notified if they have the same email address as the one with which they registered on GR. Don't be surprised (if you try) not to receive a reply.