Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Sally Green-Armytage

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sally

Sally Report 12 Oct 2005 16:24

I am looking for Watsons from the Forres, Kinloss or Findhorn area. James Watson born 1858 married to a Jane cameron. he was a shoemaker. or any relative of his

Laura

Laura Report 15 Nov 2007 23:58

Hi Sally
My family have number of Watsons from the Forres area, who are also shoemakers. I can't directly trace a James however, but I think there may be some connection. My gg grandfather William Watson was born in 1829 in Forres, and my g grandmother Janet Watson was born there in 1859.

wendy

wendy Report 22 May 2015 18:08

This is an old thread, I have some info on the Watson's from findhorn, anybody there ?

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 22 May 2015 19:50

hi Wendy - welcome to the boards :-)

Sally only posted the one and may have left the site

Laura made two postings - you could try to make contact with either of them through this site by clicking on their name to send a message - if they still have the same email they will get it