Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Wall

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Nicholas

Nicholas Report 29 Nov 2002 22:53

Desperate to find my grandfather! I have searched many avenues, but to no avail....... .....his name is Albert Maurice Wall. He was born in 1912 or 13, as his marriage certificate states he was 33 when he married. He married a Josephine Margaret Collins on 11/09/1946 in Liverpool South Register Office. The latest information I have is that he was still in and around Liverpool after breaking up from Josephine. Apparently, he would never have his photograph taken and in fact there are no records of him at all in our family, other than a marriage certificate and birth certificate. He may easily have married again, as Josephine died in 1955, or I suppose even been married before this event. Any information would be gratefully received.