Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Vella

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Daphne And Velma

Daphne And Velma Report 8 Mar 2007 12:43

Hi i am looking for information on a Catherine Vella, Catherine was born in Birzebuggia, Malta in 1936. Catherine married John Price, in Malta in 1958. John was in the Royal Navy. Catherine moved to England not long after, where she had several children. Catherines family are still thought to be in Birzebuggia, around the area of St Catherines street?. names i can recall of aunts and uncles, carmel, ninu, tinu (policeman), amongst others. I realise i do not have that much information, any help would be much appreciated. Can anbody tell me how i can obtain a maltese birth certificate, or marriage certificate

Christine

Christine Report 17 Jan 2014 22:23

Hallo! My fathers name was Carmel and he was born in 1932 so I was just wondering if he could be Catherines brother?
My name is Christine Vella
Thank you very much! My fathers parents were Michaelangelo and Mary! My father was born in Hamrun. If you think we could be related please get in touch! Id love to hear from you!

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 17 Jan 2014 22:24

Have you tried to contact the poster given the date of this thread

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 17 Jan 2014 22:26

Christine

The post was put on here seven years ago, and nothing has been added in the interim.

If you want to try to make contact, click on the poster's name and send a message