Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Tyler

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karyn

Karyn Report 13 Mar 2003 10:51

Adopted - Colin Francis Moloney/Maloney Christopher James I am looking for my half brother born 04-10-1967 in a hospital in Newport. The baby was given up for adoption shortly afterwards. He was named Colin Francis Moloney (some spell it Maloney). My mother has registered with Norcap with no success. She has spoken to the Nuns from those years who have tried to help by sending letters to the last address they have for the family but the family seems to have disappeared. It is very difficult as we do not know the adoptive name of Colin, although my mum was told Christopher James but she is not sure as to whether it is his full name or his Christian Names. If anyone knows anyone with this name who has been adopted I would be grateful for any info.