Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Tulloch

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andy

Andy Report 13 Jan 2003 22:58

I'm trying to find my aunt Nancy Cowan Tulloch, born around 1935/38. She Married George Tulloch and had a son named Craig who will be aged around 42 in Feb, she remarried but we don't remember her husband's name or if they are still married. Her parents were Bernard Cowan and Agnes (Nancy) Rutherford Cowan, she has a brother James who married Edith living in Cumbernauld near Glasgow and Sister Mary living in Barrhead near Glasgow (my mother)who was born 11 Sep 1932 in 224 Seaward Street, Glasgow she married Andrew Gray on 13 Mar 1953. We last saw Craig around January 1985, I last remember Nancy back in the 60's when she was living in a house in Calder Street in Glasgow. She was later heard to be staying around Livingston but we think she moved to England, possibly Islington area. She got in touch with her mother around 1974 to ask to stay with her at the house in Beltrees Crescent, Pollok, Glasgow. Her Sister Mary and I would very much like for her, or someone who knows of her, to get in touch as we have been thinking about her for such a long time now. I can be contacted on 07944 134288 and I will call back if necessary.