Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Tringham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Isabel

Isabel Report 28 Jan 2003 00:54

Trying to find any members or friends of my late husband ROBERT TRINGHAM son of Rev: Harrold Tringham and Hester Cran. Robert was born at the vicarage at Chelmondiston Suffolk where his father Harrold Tringham was the local vicar. He later went to Pangborne,Aberdeen University, and Cambridge University, later he joined the Royal Navy became a Doctor and was at Hackney Hospital and later became a GP in many places, including Gt: Yarmouth Norfolk and Norwich Norfolk. He help start the Norfolk Gliding Club where he had a half share in a glider. His friends there were a polish man named Joe, Jimmy Hoseanson, Sir Peter Scott, and many more. He also was married 1st in Hong Kong and had two children a boy and girl. later we married and had six children. IF anybody remembers him I would like to hear from them, I spent a lot of time at Tibbenham Gliding Club with him. I would like to make contact with any of his friends who remember him, also any of his family.