Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

cousin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Frances

Frances Report 2 Oct 2007 09:11

trying to find children of Harold Vernon Brownson born 1916 mother Millicent Jacques

Steph

Steph Report 2 Oct 2007 14:01

Here is his birth details
Surname First name(s) Mother District Vol Page

Births Jun 1917 (>99%)

Brownson Harold V Jacques Nottingham 7b 598

Marriage
Jun Qtr 1942
Harold V Brownson to Maude A Todd
District Surrey N.W. vol 2a page 1274

If that is the correct marriage these are the children. I found I stopped at 1955.

Births
June Qtr 1943
Anne L Brownson mmn Todd
District, Surrey N.W. vol 2a, page 735

March Qtr 1947
Judith D Brownson mmn Todd
District Surry N.W. vol 5g, page 1094

Death details
BROWNSON, Harold Vernon
dob 8 May 1917
Dover 1996 July
District No 5631A
Reg No DDA11
Ent No 230
Dor 796

judith

judith Report 14 Oct 2014 09:52

Hello Frances
Just found your query regarding my parents Vernon and Maude Browson. I am the second daughter, Judith Deirdre born at Rodney House Walton on Thames, Surrey 14 March 1947. Would be interested to hear from you. I am married with four children.
Best wishes
Judith

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 14 Oct 2014 10:09

I doubt that Frances will see your post. She didn't acknowledge the reply added on the same day as she posted her request.

Click on her name to try to make contact

And you need to remove your DOB, as posting it on this insecure site is an open invitation to identity theft, especially as the previous poster very unwisely gave your birth details