Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Thompson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Diane

Diane Report 21 Aug 2007 22:09

Still trying to find relatives of the THOMPSONS, EARDLEYS SWIFTS and FIELDHOUSES in Standon, Staffs. They were all related by marriages in the middle-late 1800s. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 10 Feb 2008 01:47

I may be able to help. I have plenty of ancestors of my husband George, but cannot find any living relatives. He was born 1922 in Brierley Hill. His parents were Samuel Harry Thompson and Annie Lillian May Packwood. Her mother was a Hamflett who married George Packwood, son of Edward Packwood and Hanna Fellowes. George was an only child and I have no children with him.

Joyce

Joyce Report 27 Feb 2008 00:10

Trying to find James Thompson 1698 M. to Mary Towse 1702. Yorkshire, England. They immigrated to America and settled in Virginia. I need immigration records and any info I can get. There were children that may have stayed in England. Their names were: William, James, Joseph, Mary, Catrin, Margaret and John (who stayed in USA). James and Mary were married in 1723 On the Wolds. Can any of you Thompson's help me? Joyce

Joyce

Joyce Report 11 Mar 2008 22:47

James Thompson 1698 & Mary Towse 1702 in Yorkshire any info appreciated. See 27 Feb. 2008 posting. Thanks, Joyce

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 26 Nov 2013 23:42

Did you spot the date on this thread ?

jax

jax Report 26 Nov 2013 23:45

Welcome to the boards Lyn

Click on Dianes name and send a private message, if she still has the same email address she will be notified