Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Anyone have access to Shropshire 1861/Records Offi

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Feb 2005 09:31

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Feb 2005 09:41

I believe my family may have been in Shropshire in '61, as they are there in 1871. If anyone has access to Shropshire census or is going to Records Office I really would appreciate a lookup. I'm off to Cheshire Records Office on Feb 19th to check they aren't there (as they are in 41 & 51 ) BUT I really believe they are in Shropshire, so would appreciate any help before I go to Cheshire ! You can send a private mesage if it helps. Elaine :-) Details: 1861: Caroline Allman/Alman 55 Widow (Mother) John (son) 33 Bricklayer ? (not found since 1851) Daniel (son) 28 Bricklayer Edwin/Edward (son) 21 Harry (son) 20 William (son) 15 Frederick (son) 25 was not living at home in 1851 Living:- Little Drayton B***, Little Drayton, Market Drayton in 1871.

Jan

Jan Report 9 Feb 2005 10:07

Hiya Elaine I have 1851 of Shropshire Ill have a look if that helps Jan x

Unknown

Unknown Report 9 Feb 2005 11:36

Hi Jan ! Long time ...we'll have to sort that out ! I have the family in 1851 living in Cheshire ... so thanks for the offer but I know they aren't in Shropshire then. Maybe I could get back to you at a later date, cos at the moment I don't know what the connection is with Shropshire .. but once I do know then I'm sure I'll have some question s ! Thanks I'll e.mail you later ! Elaine :-)

Antony

Antony Report 6 Nov 2013 14:32

Are you still researching Allmans Elaine/Jan?

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 6 Nov 2013 14:45

Elaine is no longer a GR member......Jan was offering help, not requesting it.

Please don't add to such old posts.............if you think you wish to make contact, click on the poster's name

Antony

Antony Report 6 Nov 2013 17:28

That's a bit aggressive Reggie? This post was 8 yrs old and I've only started with GR today. What harm?