Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Help with 1881 Durham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lynne

Lynne Report 15 Feb 2006 14:43

Can anyone view the images for this family please. See below:-

Lynne

Lynne Report 15 Feb 2006 14:43

I can see Thomas (head), Eliza (wife) and Thomas (son) at the bottom of the page but when I click on Next I keep getting a message 'Error Processing Request'. I need to see the image for the rest of the family if possible to confirm some details. John Lipatte abt 1827 Somerset, England Father 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Elizabeth A. Lorrison abt 1866 Shiny Row, Durham, England Niece 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England John Meeker abt 1831 Hetton, Durham, England Step Brother 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Edward Milsom abt 1865 Stockton, Durham, England Nephew 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Ann Moore abt 1871 Newbottle, Durham, England Daughter 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Eliza Moore abt 1850 Dalton, Durham, England Wife 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Elizabeth Moore abt 1881 Hebburn, Durham, England Daughter 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Grace Moore abt 1873 Trimdon, Durham, England Daughter 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Samuel Moore abt 1878 Castle Eden, Durham, England Son 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Thmas Moore abt 1846 Great Hetten, Durham, England Head 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Thomas Moore abt 1866 Newbottle, Durham, England Son 13 Fir St, Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England Thanks in advance. Lynne

Elaine

Elaine Report 15 Feb 2006 14:52

Getting error message. Looked it up on Family Search Thmas MOORE Head M Male 35 Great Hetten, Durham, England Coal Miner Eliza MOORE Wife M Female 31 Dalton, Durham, England Thomas MOORE Son U Male 15 Newbottle, Durham, England Coal Miner Ann MOORE Daur U Female 10 Newbottle, Durham, England Scholar Grace MOORE Daur U Female 8 Trimdon, Durham, England Scholar Samuel MOORE Son U Male 3 Castle Eden, Durham, England Child Elizabeth MOORE Daur U Female 3 w Hebburn, Durham, England Child John LIPATTE Father W Male 54 Somerset, England Coal Miner Edward MILSOM Nephew U Male 16 Stockton, Durham, England Driving At Pit (Coal) Elizabeth A. LORRISON Neice U Female 15 Shiny Row, Durham, England Servant At Home John MEEKER Step Brother M Male 50 Hetton, Durham, England Coal Miner any help ?

Suein10b

Suein10b Report 15 Feb 2006 14:53

Sorry Lynne I m getting the same message Sue

Lynne

Lynne Report 15 Feb 2006 14:53

Hi Elaine and Sue Thanks for looking, do you know any other site which has the images to view please? Lynne

Elaine

Elaine Report 15 Feb 2006 14:55

No ! Sorry meant to add address 13 Fir St Census Place Hedworth Monkton & Jarrow, Durham, England RG11 Piece / Folio 5028 / 1 Page Number 2

Lynne

Lynne Report 15 Feb 2006 14:57

Elaine OK, I will just have to accept the transcrption then. Thanks again. Lynne

Linda

Linda Report 16 Aug 2013 14:48

Hi, it is some years since the last messages are shown. I do hope you still look at this site. The moore family you were concerned with are my ancestors- Samuel Moore, aged 3yrs at time of 1881 census is my grandfather. Have you continued with your search?.
Although Elizas father is shown on census form as Job Lipatte, I believe him to be Job Lippiatt.
Linda

Potty

Potty Report 16 Aug 2013 15:00

Hi Linda and welcome to the boards.

As you say, this is a very old thread. Lynne may not still be following it. You can send her a message by clicking on her name and, if she still has the same email address, GR will advise her.