Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davies

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

MellieMob

MellieMob Report 18 Jul 2007 22:46

hi calling all davies does anyone have in their tree (starting at the top) father: Rhys Davies 5th feb in swansea 1892, married on 1st march 1913 in swansea mother: sarah louise jacquet born swansea 11th aug 1869 and died 29th march 1964 in uxbridge middlesex their children sarah louise (leana) swansea- aug 1913- jul 1990 millwin rhys - swansea - 13 jun c1916 - 20 dec 1993 reece -liverpool - 17 aug c1917 - sep 1984 john - swansea - 18 jan 1920 - 19 aug 1996 edith margret - swansea - 30 jan c1924 - 1989 mona - swansea - c1925 died at birth ronald desmond (des) - swansea - 26 jul 1929 - 7 oct 1987 norman derek - swansea - 23 oct 1931 (still alive? in austraila) hazel maureen - middlesex- 19 mar 1935 - feb 1936 if any one has these in your tree please please contact me thank you

KStevenson

KStevenson Report 24 Oct 2016 10:05

Yes, my father is norman derrick, he is still alive and in good health, I have just started tracing back as he wanted to know about his grandfather on his mothers side, that is sarah louises father. Which I found today. Karen Stevenson

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 24 Oct 2016 10:13

Welcome to the boards Karen.
MelieMob started this thread in 2007 and probably doesn't check for replies now. Send her a message by clicking on her name. If she can still access the linked email address, she'll be told that you are trying to contact her.
Non paying members can't instigate messages, but can reply to them.

If you'd like help researching your family, start a separate thread on Find Ancestors.

KStevenson

KStevenson Report 24 Oct 2016 10:32

OK, thanks for the info!!