Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find ancestor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Clair

Clair Report 8 Dec 2002 21:44

just started and looking for fathers family the surname is HULL and area where my grandparents lived when i was a child is WITHERNSEA yorkshire. my fathers name is JAMES HENRY HULL last seen about 10 years ago , ive had no contact with any of my fathers family he has a sister DOROTHY HULL who married ALEX FLETCHER they had 2 children in early 70's SANDY & IAN and were thought to be in the STRATFORD UPON AVON area at that time alex was possibly still in the army.he also has a brother BERNARD HULL married to ANN they had 3 children SUSAN,DAVID,&RICHARD i belive david is within the police force possibly scotland yard my mother belives they were in CHESHIRE in the early 70's. my grandmother & grandfather's names were DOROTHY & JOE HULL and i think they lived at cherry tree road in withensea i remember a lighthouse in the middle of a street nearby. i would love to complete the pieces in my life i have a picture of my gran and i look like her and wonder about the rest of my family . i am also looking for my mothers grandfather who dissapeared when my gran was a little girl that would have been around 60 years ago his name was ALBERT COX and he was thought to have gone to WALES this may be quite sensitive any information would be just for family tree on this person .