Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Day

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marie

Marie Report 14 Dec 2002 13:55

I am trying to find my grandad he would be in his middle to late 6o's by now but no older than 70. My mum never knew her dad and I would very much like to find him, his first name was Anthony, he was italian and his surname was the italian spellling of RICKY possible RICCI please can you help he lived in the bristol area and went to Saint Brendans Sixth form college in Brislington. My grans name (his girlfriend was Betty - elizabeth - Hill.) Any information would be great or any other relatives. he was only 17 or 18 when my mother was born, but decided not to be part of her life. I hope I can find him. please help!