Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Thompson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ceri

Ceri Report 9 Jan 2003 22:15

Hi. I'm trying to find the entire side of my mothers family. This is all the information that I know: Her name was Michelle Thompson/Thomson/Tomson/Tompson and she was married to Bryan Williams (my dad) She lives in Dover, and apart from myself and my older brother, Ian, I know there's a younger brother/sister. Her mother used to live in Canterbury. She was once married to a Martin Marsh (I don't know if they are still married or not). I have an uncle Colin and an auntie Nessa cousins Mickey and Leanne. They live/lived in Temple Ewell near Dover. I don't know which one is the blood relation. That's it. Any information would be greatly apprieciated. Thanx.