Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find ancestor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Trevor

Trevor Report 27 Jan 2003 22:25

I am trying to find my birth mother, curiosity only, would like to know wht she looked like - I am 60 now and she has probably passed over. I was adopted in 1943 and had a very happy upbringing with my adoptive parents. My birth mother's name was Margaret Hooten, formerly Swift, nee Tresize. She was born in 1919. Had three daughters; Rosemary, Sandra, Margaret, living in London, last known address 19 Caldecote Way London E.15 about 18 years ago. At that time she was residing with a Mr Greene. Any updates gratefully appreciated.