Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Howell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jennifer

Jennifer Report 13 Feb 2003 15:50

I was born in Barnet, 26th October 1951 and christened Jennifer Patricia Howell, but after adoption was called Christine. I would like to find any blood relations; mother, brothers or sisters, aunts or uncles etc. My mother, Ella Patricia Howell came from Sandford Hill area of Stoke-on-Trent and would now be about 73????

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 11 Oct 2015 20:48

Welcome to the boards David.

As Jennifer posted this thread more than 12 years ago and didn't post anything else then I doubt that she is still a member or will find your reply.

You could try clicking on her name and sending her a private message. If she still has the same email address that she registered with Genes then they will inform her that she has a message waiting from you - although I wouldn't hold my breath.

It would be best if you removed your phone numbers from your post (using the edit button) as it is against Genes terms and conditions.

Kath. x

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 11 Oct 2015 21:20

It's me that's reported this, really just to protect David.

I copied the post first and inboxed it to Jennifer

Dave8509

Dave8509 Report 11 Oct 2015 21:39

Hi are you in touch with Jennifer if so we would like to contact her if possible?

Dave8509

Dave8509 Report 11 Oct 2015 21:41

Also I don't know how to ammend me message sorry!

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o°

°o.OOº°‘¨Claire in Wales¨‘°ºOO.o° Report 11 Oct 2015 21:48

David just type out a new message but don't put any contact details.

I'm afraid that I don't know her and can only hope that she's kept the same email address

Anything you write on these boards can be read by anyone in the world which is why I reported your post. I didn't think you'd want your home phone number available for all to see

Sorry

Dave8509

Dave8509 Report 11 Oct 2015 22:34

That's fine I WANs not aware, thought it went to the person in question only!

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 12 Oct 2015 09:28

Hi David

In case it is of interest to you, a GR member Patricia has Ella Patricia Howell in her tree.

Click on "Search" above.........and then click on "Search all Members Trees"

Type in Ella's details and Patricia's name will appear.......you can then contact her.

Edit: She has the same surname as you....so you probably know that already.