Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Armstrong

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Neil

Neil Report 22 Feb 2003 18:53

Hi my names Neil Armstrong My Great Grandad Was British and was called John Armstrong i don't know where in britain he came from but was born in the ?1890's he lived in South Africa for a number of years and worked for the Tramway Company of Cape Town. He was Married To Grace Charles - Unknown nationality John and Grace Had a son Norman ( my grandad ) in 1916. John Died in WW1 and Grace in Childbirth in 1916. Norman was taken to cornwall around 1926 and brought up by Eldred Rounsevell in St Enedor a relative. Does anyone know anything of Grace Charles or John Armstrong did they come from Cornwall or another part of uk PLEASE HELP i think Grace Charles was married previously and had a daughter called Grace and a Son called Leonard