Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Sawyer

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 27 Feb 2003 22:07

I am trying to find any of my grandmothers family her name was Florence May Sawyer and she was born in Bedlington, Newcastle in 1919. I understand she had a few siblings although the only names I can ever remember her mentioning were Tommy, Emma and possibly Sarah. I am told she also adopted a child called Edward (Teddy) ?Fulloon? and my dad is trying to trace him as he never met him. Anyone who can help please get in touch with me michelle(at)home5383(dot)fsnet(dot)co(dot)uk or leave a message on the boards, if you really do believe yoou are related phone me on 01709 769742 My dad seems to believe that although she had quite a few siblings they didn't all have the same surname so if you know anyone who was related to a Sawyer from newcastle please let me know and I can check it out. It would really mean a lot to me and my dad to find some thing out about where we come from. Thank You