Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Gillis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ethel

Ethel Report 23 Feb 2003 17:58

Is there any 1 who can help me find details of my mothers family. mum was Hannah gillis she had sisters called doris,and Ethel, and brothers Frank and Albert. Mum came from South Shields I think i can remember a place called Tyne dock. Mum met Stephen Robinson Johnson, she had A daughter Doris Mary, Ethel Jean (me) , Valerie, and my brother Frank James, Dad had 2 sons from his first marriage they were Stephen Edward and Charlies William my half brothers. We lived at 6 Saint Bedes Terrace where i was born, then 1victoria place Saint marks rd both Sunderland , i was about 11/12 when we moved to Middlesbrough. I would love to hear from any of the family or any 1 who might know them any info would be great. Thank you