Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Livesey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Catherine

Catherine Report 27 Feb 2003 15:50

I am looking for a lady called JOYCE LIVESEY, she was married to my father ALBERT LIVESEY until his death in 1993, my dad lived in Prestiwch and Bury with Joyce. He was also previously married to Hazel Mather living in Audenshaw, Manchester. If anyone knows of this ladies wherabouts (Joyce Livesey), can you please let me know via my email or mobile no or my details to her ([email protected]) or my mobile no which is 07973 473104 I know she had a sister but her name I dont know anymore. I was also aware that Joyce maybe moved to Cornwall or to moved into a convent down south I am going to try and contact births, death and marriages for more info to see if I can get her maiden name She has a little grandson of 7 year old, she has never seen him and probably doesnt know he exists. We lost contact after my dad died. My name is Catherine Simpson (nee Livesey) and Albert was my dad, I am now 33 (nearly 34 on 2nd Dec) and am married to my long term boyfriend, been married for 9 years. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO ON THIS LADY PLEASE LET ME KNOW.