Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Panter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Tracy

Tracy Report 6 Mar 2003 20:16

Trying to find out if anybody has heard about: William Panter Born 1870 (ish) and lives somewhere in London! Also, married to Anne (nee?) Born 1869 (ish)somewhere in London. Parents of: Stanley Panter Born 1903 Finsbury Park London. Married to: Florance (nee Taylor) Born 1905 Leytonstone, London. Parents of: David Ambrose Panter Born 1935 Hackney London. Married to Joan Anne (nee Long) Born 1936 Lavenham, SUFFOLK. (My parents) My family tree has already been traced, but I am at a loss to where to start searching for it. Can anybody help please?