Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Andrews

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Dawn

Dawn Report 18 Mar 2003 15:10

im trying to find any relatives or decendants of ARTHUR ANDREWS,born around 1907,he had 2 brothers and 2 sisters,(dont know their names)he use to court my grandmother around 1930s or so!he possibly lived in norwich,has thats where my grandmother was from!my granmother and ARTHUR were never married,and she left ARTHUR around 1930/40 or so!thay had 2 children called,DINAH (DIANE)AND JOHN,(MY FATHER),MY FATHER NEVER KNEW HIS DAD ARTHUR.my grandmothers name was ROSLYN AMES (SHE WAS BORN 1910)SHE HAD 2 SISTERS CALLED DORIS and PHYLLIS,AND BROTHERS CALLED STANLEY,AND IVAN!stanley had 4 girls,(one possibly named ROSEMARY)doris married A TOM EDWARDS,AND thay had twins called MARGARET AND MICHAEL EDWARDS,IVAN had 2 sons called,PETER AND JOHN.MY GRANS PARENTS NAME WAS CHARLIE AND FRANCES AMES,(frances maiden name was BULLOCK.charlie ames had relatives in australia!charlie had 6 brothers and 1 sister,frances had 6 sisters and 1 brother!be nice to hear from anyone who is connected to them.IM THE GRANDDAUGHTER ARTHUR NEVER KNEW HE HAD!HIS SON (MY FATHER)PASSED AWAY IN 2001. LOVE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO KNOWS OF THEM.