Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Unknown

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164

Theresa (Cork, Ireland) 157164 Report 19 Mar 2003 00:43

MACDONALD/MCDONALD Looking for any info on KATHLEEN MACDONALD. Last known address was 25, Deyne Ave, Rusholme, Manchester 14. I think her husbands name was Lou and they used to live in London til 28/29th January 1983 when they moved to Manchester. I would dearly love to get in contact with this lovely Irish lady who I knew as 'MAC'. I think she had a daughter called Kathy and a son called Edward (?). I believe Mac would be in her 70/80s' by now possibly older, so if she has passed I would appreciate if any of her family would get in touch. I know her daughter had children and was living in Wales at one point. When in London she was living in a flat and I can remember Priests being in the house from time to time. If anyone of her family recognises this please get in touch she was a great friend of my parents Ian and Mary and also my Godmother. Thankyou. Theresa (nee GRAY)