Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Champion

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Emma

Emma Report 19 Mar 2003 09:23

Im trying to find out information on my Grandfathers side of the family. His name was Harry Champion, born on 30th November 1919. He was from East London. He had as far as I know a sister called Ada who had a son called Billy. He also had a brother called Tommy who married a lady called Flory, they had children called Peter, Pamela and Yvonne. There was also Albert, Charles & Mary. Mary was Tommy's twin. My Grandfather (Harry) was in the Army and moved to Cornwall and married my Grandmother Nellie Doreen Collings. They lived in Fowey. My grandparents had five children called Angela, Graham, Philip, Christina (Tina) and Nicola. I have managed so far to find out that Harry's mum and Dad were called Sutherland Champion & Mary Lee both from London? If anyone can help me with this, Id be very grateful. Please contact me if you know anything. Many thanks.