Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Welch

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ruth

Ruth Report 2 Nov 2004 13:19

Looking for descendants of Francis Charles Bacon Welch, headmaster Lexden House School, Seaford, died 1934 in Eastbourne. Wife Evelyn any children? Also descendants of his brother Thomas Henry Gascoigne Welch in 1901 living Burnage Lancs with wife Alice and children James Henry,Thomas,Arthur, Nellie, Louie, George and Albert all born Manchester. Francis and Thomas born Shropshire (1862 and 1858) to Rev Henry Forster Welch and wife Mary Dovaston Humphreys. They are my grandfather Ernest Arthur Miller's half brothers. Any help greatly appreciated and info to share. Also Lena Welch born circa 1875 Pattishall, Northants daughter of Henry Forster Welch and 2nd wife , name unknown.

Nicola

Nicola Report 19 Sep 2014 23:16

my grandfather was tbgb welch and his father was thg welch. I have a lot of paperwork regarding welch side from my grandmother Natalie lovat welch. would like to share resources and maybe we are related?
Nicola smith nee welch

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 19 Sep 2014 23:27

Welcome to the boards Nicola

As this thread is 10 years old, Ruth possibly won't realise that you have added to it. Try sending her a Personal Message (PM) by clicking on her name.
If she still has the same registered email address, and is able to access it, GR will tell her that you have written to her.

Good luck!